Facts About Company of Women
To learn more about Company of Women and its phenomenal growth, read the facts:
Company of Women is a world-wide community of women in business who
support, connect and promote one another, both professionally and
To support, connect and promote women in business through creating
opportunities for women to connect, learn and grow, both professionally
Programs and Services
Company of Women creates opportunities for personal and business development for women through:
- monthly dinners with inspirational speakers
- monthly breakfast meetings
- trade shows
- online and print directories
- comprehensive website – www.companyofwomen.ca
- mastermind groups
- annual conference
- promotional opportunities
- monthly e-bulletin
- quarterly magazine
- group benefits package
- book publishing
There are four chapters for Company of Women - Halton & Hamilton, Toronto & Mississauga, Waterloo/Wellington region and Aurora.
- In first year, 800 women participated in events organized by Company of Women.
- Total of 420 women from across the GTA were members of Company of Women. It is an eclectic group, made up of women entrepreneurs and business professionals.
- Over 225 women attended the 2009 Journey to Success conference
Giving back is a strong component of Company of Women. Donations to charity of speaker's choice are made in lieu of honorarium and Company of Women is a proud supporter of Opportunity International, a charity that provides micro credit loans to women in developing countries.
- That Company of Women is
inclusive and respectful of all women who choose to be part of the group
or who participate in events or activities hosted by Company of Women. By
inclusive, we mean that the group is open to all women regardless of their
age, employment status, race, colour or sexual orientation.
- That Company of Women
provides a safe, non-judgemental environment where there is no pressure to
participate, join, buy or sell and women can choose how and when they wish
- That Company of Women uses its influence, contacts and resources to give back to the community